Visma administration SPCS
Evatic Service Hub has an integration with Visma Administration 1000.
- Import Customers/addresses data from Visma to Evatic
- Import Suppliers from Visma to Evatic
- Import Contacts from Visma to Evatic
- Import Articles from Visma to Evatic
The future planned job parts
- Import Supplier Order Information to Evatic (not implemented)
- ..more imports and exports will come.
These will be implemented in future releases of Evatic Service Hub.
Integration Setup in ESH
In the Evatic Service Hub, on the Integrations tab, click Add integration. A list of available integration types will be shown in the Add new integration view. Locate Visma Administration SPCS and click Create on that row. The Create Visma Administration SPCS integration view will be shown. Fill in the standard fields for integrations: select an Evatic database connection, add a name and description for the integration, and select a company.
For the Visma Administration installation path, add the path to your Visma Administration installation files. This will be the path to the folder where the adk.dll file is located. You can find it in the system environment variables (under Path). Provide a valid username and password.
In the Visma Administration SPCS configuration setup section, add paths to the Common files folder and the Company folder for your Visma Administration 1000 installation. The company url points to the correct company FTG.ini file which in turn points to the correct Visma Administration company database.
Now click Save to save the integration. In the Integrations view, your new integration should be listed. If you click Open next to it, two jobs should be listed in the Scheduling view: Import data from Visma Administration SPCS and Export data to Visma Administration SPCS. Return to the Integrations view. Click Edit to go to the Edit integration view. Click Test connection to test connectivity to the Visma Administration installation.
Limitations for the integration with Visma Administration SPCS
- Visma Administration SPCS must be set up to use authentication (Behörighetskontroll must be checked in Användare and a password set for users).
- Evatic Service Hub must be installed on the same machine as Visma Administration SPCS